This was the colour of the sea water at Hobie Beach on 3 January 2018 – you could see forever. A sizeable crowd was enjoying the spectacle and baking in the sun.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 24 February’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage NONE - 24 February 2020
- Birds, Sardines, Predators, Money for the Bay - 24 February 2020
- Patient evacuation off ship - 24 February 2020
- #12 Jordan Koekemoer gets a bit of love - 24 February 2020
- #RugbyThatRocks #MadibazThatDisappoint - 23 February 2020