Supporting the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA) this June is a piece of cake, as Shoprite and Checkers will donate a portion of ALL cakes sold in their stores to CANSA.
More than 100 000 South Africans are diagnosed with cancer every year, and the funds raised will be used to enhance the support programmes offered by CANSA’s Care Centres.
Shoprite and Checkers have a longstanding relationship with CANSA and to date its annual in-store fundraising efforts have raised more than R7 million for the association.
Customers are invited to support CANSA by buying a cake in any Shoprite or Checkers supermarket between 1 and 30 June 2018.
For more information visit www.cansa.org.za, contact CANSA on 0800 22 66 22 (toll-free) or e-mail email@example.com
Author: Angelique Wagner
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How to get more from your fuel tank – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa Tyre Market Report 2019: State of the Industry, Influencing Factors, Competition, Industry Associations, Competitive Landscape - 14 October 2019
- Working World Exhibition 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- Visit South Africa’s stunning Eastern Cape and KwaZulu Natal provinces for a ‘road trip of a lifetime’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Winds of change for Bafana Bafana – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019