Supporting the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA) this June is a piece of cake, as Shoprite and Checkers will donate a portion of ALL cakes sold in their stores to CANSA.
More than 100 000 South Africans are diagnosed with cancer every year, and the funds raised will be used to enhance the support programmes offered by CANSA’s Care Centres.
Shoprite and Checkers have a longstanding relationship with CANSA and to date its annual in-store fundraising efforts have raised more than R7 million for the association.
Customers are invited to support CANSA by buying a cake in any Shoprite or Checkers supermarket between 1 and 30 June 2018.
For more information visit www.cansa.org.za, contact CANSA on 0800 22 66 22 (toll-free) or e-mail email@example.com
Author: Angelique Wagner
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Elderly couple robbed on their farm in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 February 2020
- Datatec unit acquires German telecoms consulting firm – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 February 2020
- The day Ford put us to work in its Port Elizabeth engine factory – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 February 2020
- Top Action Sports Event ULT.X Headed For Sun City – MyPR.co.za - 28 February 2020
- SAA continues to trade at the expense of the poor and the hungry - 28 February 2020