Sue Gillespie has joined Boomtown as Business Account Executive to secure and nurture new business.
Business development is not only key to Boomtown’s growth, but that of its clients, Sue says: “Working with a brand to drive its growth and realise its possibility through creative communication is exciting! Being able to get under the skin of corporate objectives, and create a campaign to make them a reality in a practical and strategic manner – with a flair of creativity is what I, with my new team, strives for.”
Previously working for Cape Town-based Kalk Bay Foods, Sue brings an extensive insight into export sales, marketing and client management, which aids the agency’s consumer-facing brand focus.
On her new role, Sue says: “I have only ever heard good things about Boomtown, especially in terms of its commitment to the development of their people. And having been exposed to the high standard of work it produces, when the opportunity to join arose I jumped at the chance. I am so pleased to be a part of this dynamic, creative team!”
Submitted by: Kimberley Clare Ogden on behalf of Boomtown.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- ANC violates Constitution by trying to push through Sundays River Valley Municipality budget - 24 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: Commercial Property for Sale in Fort Hill - 24 June 2019
- PE Business News: Greenacres Lodge - 24 June 2019
- Makhanda News: All systems go for 45th National Arts festival - 23 June 2019
- Mthatha News: MTHATHA HIGH COURT - 23 June 2019