SUCH was the success of a technology-linked maths and science programme at 18 schools in the Bhisho area, that funders Old Mutual have not only extended that project – but are also introducing it at a further eight schools in East London’s Duncan Village area.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Pitso Mosimane says he is not losing any sleep over Kaizer Chiefs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 November 2019
- Mantis brings back top Lilizela Awards – MyPR.co.za - 12 November 2019
- Black Business Caucus leader and friend shot dead outside his home in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 12 November 2019
- Tim Before The Win – Team Sailing League Regatta - 12 November 2019
- Sovereign Foods raises over R187,000 for PinkDrive - 12 November 2019