On 1 August 2017, the National Ports Authority (the NPA) applied to the Ports Regulator of South Africa (the Ports Regulator) in terms of Section 72 of the National Ports Act, 12 of 2005 (the Act) for approval of the tariff increases for services and facilities offered by the NPA for the 2018/19 tariff period.
On 19 October 2017, the Ports Regulator received, from the NPA, an amendment to the Tariff Application for the 2018/19 tariff period. The amendment may be downloaded from the website of the Ports Regulator at www.portsregulator.org
An invitation is hereby extended to port users and interested parties to submit proposals and comments on the Amendment to the Tariff Application. Comments will close on 17 November 2017 in order to allow the Regulator sufficient time to finalise a Record of Decision by 01 December 2017.
Written submissions should be addressed to: The Chairman, Ports Regulator, Private Bag X54322, Durban, 4000 / 11th Floor, The Marine Building, 22 Dorothy Nyembe Street, Durban, 4001, Contact person: Mr. Phakade Sicwebu Tel.: (031) 365 7800, E-mail: email@example.com or Fax: 031 365 7858. All persons are invited to submit written comments by Friday, 17 November 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search underway for more Ngcobo cop killers - 25 February 2018
- Just before the start of the Chippa United vs Pirates game in the Absa PSL - 25 February 2018
- What a way to spend a Sunday - 25 February 2018
- You’ve changed my life. You made my dreams into reality. - 25 February 2018
- Kani Celebration: The Revolution Will not be Televised, The Revolution Will be Live - 24 February 2018