Behind every student number is a story – of hope, dreams and aspirations, will and unparalleled resilience.
These very stories, of eight Nelson Mandela University students who have had to overcome a myriad of challenges – financial, institutional and social – to successfully access university form the emotive backbone of a photo documentary exhibition that opened at the institution’s Bird Street Art Gallery last week.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- I finally got to visit Hole in the Wall – Featured Blog - 24 November 2017
- Mugabe – A Perfect Case Study - 24 November 2017
- Chili Boys vs Masandawana - 24 November 2017
- Donkin Reserve Flag Raising – 60th SAP 5O5 World Championships PE [video] - 24 November 2017
- Mthatha news: Desperately under-resourced cops warn farmers of festive stock theft spree - 24 November 2017