Behind every student number is a story – of hope, dreams and aspirations, will and unparalleled resilience.
These very stories, of eight Nelson Mandela University students who have had to overcome a myriad of challenges – financial, institutional and social – to successfully access university form the emotive backbone of a photo documentary exhibition that opened at the institution’s Bird Street Art Gallery last week.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Upgrading of the national route between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass – Phase 2 - 22 September 2017
- Mthatha news: Walter Sisulu University residences are hell‚ say students - 22 September 2017
- Roadshows create awareness of SANRAL programmes for the youth - 22 September 2017
- Bhisho news: Sheer cheek of Oupa Gqozo - 22 September 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Gold Cup reaches early boiling point - 22 September 2017