Please stop sending me images from the ongoing Walmer Protests as I do not wish to give the simpletons any more coverage of their so-called plight.
When the last round of non service delivery protests erupted the word from the organisers of the protest was that they would wait for the promised feedback on 7 July 2012 to resume their protests.
Check your calendar peasants – yesterday was 2 July 2012 and NOT 7 July 2012. If you make a deal then you need to stick with it.
Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war I say. You deserve the wrath of all ratepayers and law enforcement alike for breaking your deal.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Will That be Enough Officers? - 28 March 2020
- Wait Until the Lockdown and Then Downgrade – Sneaky - 28 March 2020
- THIS is Where I Went to Recharge Before Lockdown - 27 March 2020
- Day 1 – What Happens to the Block? - 27 March 2020
- The Joint Custody Question - 26 March 2020