Eastern Cape, 17 August, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled stop and go sections are in place on the R67 between Whittlesea and the Swart Kei River due to road construction.
“Motorists are requested to adhere to the reduced speed limits applicable on this portion of the R67 and are requested to be patient at stop-and-go-sections,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
“Construction work on this Section of the R67 is expected to continue until October 2018.”
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
#SwartkeiRiver #Whittlesea #SANRAL #trafficadvisory #R67 #stop&go
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Request to establish fresh Gwatyu land rights enquiry - 21 August 2019
- Madibaz set for fresh start in Varsity Netball – MyPR.co.za - 21 August 2019
- 2 Bedroom Apartment / Flat to Rent in North End – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 August 2019
- Coega favoured as investments flow in – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 August 2019
- Tigers’ head coach Russell Domingo reaches Dhaka – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 August 2019