Eastern Cape, 17 August, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled stop and go sections are in place on the R67 between Whittlesea and the Swart Kei River due to road construction.
“Motorists are requested to adhere to the reduced speed limits applicable on this portion of the R67 and are requested to be patient at stop-and-go-sections,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
“Construction work on this Section of the R67 is expected to continue until October 2018.”
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
#SwartkeiRiver #Whittlesea #SANRAL #trafficadvisory #R67 #stop&go
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cops seize fong kong goods! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 November 2019
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019