Eastern Cape, 17 August, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled stop and go sections are in place on the R67 between Whittlesea and the Swart Kei River due to road construction.
“Motorists are requested to adhere to the reduced speed limits applicable on this portion of the R67 and are requested to be patient at stop-and-go-sections,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Manager.
“Construction work on this Section of the R67 is expected to continue until October 2018.”
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
#SwartkeiRiver #Whittlesea #SANRAL #trafficadvisory #R67 #stop&go
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Henry Schein Chairman & CEO Stanley Bergman Shares Life Lessons with Meharry Graduating Class - 21 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 Leg Up - 21 May 2019
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Bhisho Ratepayers Rebel - 21 May 2019
- Morty, the tame Cheetah in Kragga Kamma Game Reserve [video] - 21 May 2019
- Things have changed in Political Activism [video] - 21 May 2019