Due to the sticky matter of the municipal strike that commenced last Thursday, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality has no choice but to extend its deadline for a tender for oils and lubricants.
Initially advertised in local newspapers with reference number SCM/18-197/G, and closing in two days’ time (Thursday, 21 June), the outcome of the tender is unlikely to satisfy municipal officials due to the prevailing strike.
The Automotive Sub-directorate of the Infrastructure and Engineering Directorate will now have to wait for Thursday, 5 July when the tender for their oils and lubricants will be closed.
In the meantime, municipal management and political leadership are working hard to deal with issues raised by municipal unions Imatu and Samwu.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020