It is with great sadness that the ZZ Group announces the passing of shareholder, and Manager of Balizza, Steve Muller (34).
“Steve passed away this afternoon (Sunday August 28th, 2016),” advised Mark Gaskin, co-owner, the ZZ Group “We have lost a great friend, and a wonderful businessman who was well-respected in Port Elizabeth. The ZZ Group extends its condolences to his wife Michelle and family.”
Out of respect, Balizza will be closed until further notice.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Editor: Steve had a heart attack after playing Golf.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Latest news on claiming from the RAF in 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- View Tanks Contributing to The World’s First Bank For Water – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Sherwood – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Furman and Zwane on target to give new Bafana coach a winning start – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 October 2019
- Measured Ability Group Holdings South Africa (MASA) measuring up to high industry standards – MyPR.co.za - 13 October 2019