It is with great sadness that the ZZ Group announces the passing of shareholder, and Manager of Balizza, Steve Muller (34).
“Steve passed away this afternoon (Sunday August 28th, 2016),” advised Mark Gaskin, co-owner, the ZZ Group “We have lost a great friend, and a wonderful businessman who was well-respected in Port Elizabeth. The ZZ Group extends its condolences to his wife Michelle and family.”
Out of respect, Balizza will be closed until further notice.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Editor: Steve had a heart attack after playing Golf.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Rain delays play at start of fourth test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020
- Train commuters protest after being told to move to second-class carriage – News from GroundUp - 24 January 2020
- ‘Black January’: Yet more job losses as Aspen confirms EC retrenchments – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020
- ‘Head down, chin up’: Kagiso Rabada to support South Africa against England from stands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Woodlands Dairy first to use closure made from Bio-based material - 24 January 2020