The Isuzu Southern Kings are pleased to have secured the services of scrumhalf Stefan Ungerer, who will join the Guinness PRO14 side at the end of the Currie Cup season from the Pumas.
The 24-year-old Ungerer rejoins the team after having previously a key figure in the Isuzu Southern Kings side that played in their final Vodacom Super Rugby season in 2017.
The scrumhalf has been one of the standout players in this year’s Currie Cup campaign, having secured a few man-of-the-match performances.
“We are pleased to have Stefan Ungerer returning to the Isuzu Southern Kings. He is a quality player who fits well into the plans we have of building a quality side that will compete in the Guinness PRO14. We look forward to welcoming him back at the end of the Currie Cup season,” Isuzu Southern Kings COO Charl Crous said.
Ungerer played for the SA Under-20 team in 2013, and he has previously represented the Sharks and Isuzu Southern Kings in Super Rugby.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Have a Hug - 12 December 2018
- End of the Year Pat on the Back for Coega - 12 December 2018
- Let This Year be the One That you Read these Road Safety Tips - 12 December 2018
- Managing your household budget in tough economic conditions - 12 December 2018
- Grow Your Own - 12 December 2018