The ANC Nelson Mandela Region takes this opportunity to thank the IEC for having set up the respective voting stations, ensured the relevant equipment was in place, staff at their posts, and ballot papers ready.
However, we regret to note that in some instances, voting stations were opened late, scanners were malfunctioning and other inefficiencies were reported by our party agents. What is particularly worrying is that these inefficiencies have predominantly been reported in voting districts where historically the ANC has enjoyed overwhelming support.
We trust that these issues have been adequately rectified and that they will not in any way retard or dilute the right of our people to vote for the party of their choice.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: 3 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in St Georges Park - 24 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Woman, boyfriend gruesomely murdered in Mthatha - 24 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 24 May 2019
- Founders Lodge Scoops Two 2019 Boutique Hotel Guest Experience Awards – MyPR.co.za - 24 May 2019
- This is orange – Port Elizabeth - 24 May 2019