Minister Nzimande Hopeful of Successful Conclusion To Consultations on 2017 University Fees, Calls For Continuing Patience from All Sides.
The Minister of Higher Education and Training, Dr Blade Nzimande, says he is hopeful that his current consultations with all stakeholders on 2017 university fees will conclude successfully, with an announcement in this regard expected to be made in mid September this year.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England’s Jofra Archer has Test recall in his sights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Learners sent home after municipality cuts water supply to Pietermaritzburg school – News from GroundUp - 21 January 2020
- Two arrested in sting operation for extorting building developer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 January 2020
- How to Manage the Risks When Buying To Rent – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020
- Five things we learned from England’s third Test win over South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020