The African Union Commission Chairperson, Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma will host the State of the Continent media briefing on the 19 December 2016, in Durban. Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma will address the media for the last time as the Chair of the African Union Commission and give media an opportunity to engage with her as she concludes her four year tenure.
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma will be accompanied by the Minister of Communications, Ms Faith Muthambi, the Premier of KZN, Mr Willies Mchunu and the Ethekwini Mayor, Ms Zandile Gumede.
Members of the media are invited to attend as follows:
Date: Monday, 19 December 2016
Time: 11h00 (media arrives for registration)
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Durban
NB: Media houses are advised to ensure the punctuality of journalists as the event will be live. Journalists and guests are expected to be seated by 12h15 exactly.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How a Chinese tycoon caused misery for Lesotho’s wool farmers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 September 2019
- Staff loyalty helps KWIKSPAR Beacon Isle land national award – MyPR.co.za - 18 September 2019
- Water woes in collapsed Komani - 18 September 2019
- Appeal to DSTV to share Rugby World Cup Springbok games with the public broadcaster - 18 September 2019
- Only 16% of police stations meet the UN police to citizen ratio - 18 September 2019