The first Greek Orthodox service in Port Elizabeth was held at St Peterâ??s Church in South End on 2 July 1905, with about 70 Greeks attending the service. As from 1956, after the purchase of the Parsons Hill site, a concerted effort was made to raise funds to design and build the church, school and presbytery complex. On Sunday 17 August 1958, the first Divine Liturgy was celebrated.
Click here for contact info……..
MyPE actively promotes 041 based businesses – see more Port Elizabeth business and products here.