This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
St Mary’s Grammar School
Image by awstraton
The St Mary’s Grammar School, with porch and belfry, at the top of White’s Road, was later used as a Lutheran Church and then as a Jewish Synagogue. The building was altered and became the Belmont Cafe.
The top of Whites Road, Port Elizabeth today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 1 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 September 2019
- How a Chinese tycoon caused misery for Lesotho’s wool farmers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 September 2019
- Staff loyalty helps KWIKSPAR Beacon Isle land national award – MyPR.co.za - 18 September 2019
- Water woes in collapsed Komani - 18 September 2019
- Appeal to DSTV to share Rugby World Cup Springbok games with the public broadcaster - 18 September 2019