This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
St Mary’s Grammar School
Image by awstraton
The St Mary’s Grammar School, with porch and belfry, at the top of White’s Road, was later used as a Lutheran Church and then as a Jewish Synagogue. The building was altered and became the Belmont Cafe.
The top of Whites Road, Port Elizabeth today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Violence in the house can never be condoned in a parliamentary democracy - 25 February 2020
- Smith, Warner to face Cape Town demons – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 February 2020
- Suspect’s luck runs out due to the tenacity of Beagle Watch Officers – MyPR.co.za - 25 February 2020
- Best Bond, Best Approach – MyPR.co.za - 25 February 2020
- New elements spice up SPAR Charity Golf Day – MyPR.co.za - 25 February 2020