A one-day program designed for children who want to explore the art of drawing and painting. Children will learn about colour and tone and will experiment with colour mixing. They will learn how to draw and bring to life 3D objects. Themes will be inspired by the Art Museum’s collection. Designed for children 8 years and older.
Dates: 7 or 9 October 2015
Workshop cost : R30 per workshop
The cost per workshop will include all materials.
- The workshop will start at 09h00 and finish at 12h00.
- Children to wear an old t-shirt or to bring aprons, an old shirt or T-shirt to cover their clothing.
- Bookings are essential as space is offered on first come first serve criteria.
- Please provide own lunch/snacks.
- Payment to be made in cash and in advance to secure your booking.
Numbers are limited and booking is essential. For more information and to secure a place telephone the Art Museum on 041 5062000.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- First LNG Hub to be established at Coega - 14 November 2019
- All-electric Performance SUV voted ‘Best SUV’ in the Mid-size class - 14 November 2019
- 45 Tenants Being Evicted - 14 November 2019
- Africa’s largest family beach series returns to Hobie Beach this Sunday - 14 November 2019
- Lessons from Saudi Arabia - 14 November 2019