A one-day program designed for children who want to explore the art of drawing and painting. Children will learn about colour and tone and will experiment with colour mixing. They will learn how to draw and bring to life 3D objects. Themes will be inspired by the Art Museum‘s collection. Designed for children 8 years and older.
Dates: 7 or 9 October 2015
Workshop cost : R30 per workshop
The cost per workshop will include all materials.
- The workshop will start at 09h00 and finish at 12h00.
- Children to wear an old t-shirt or to bring aprons, an old shirt or T-shirt to cover their clothing.
- Bookings are essential as space is offered on first come first serve criteria.
- Please provide own lunch/snacks.
- Payment to be made in cash and in advance to secure your booking.
Numbers are limited and booking is essential. For more information and to secure a place telephone the Art Museum on 041 5062000.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Accounting Camp - 18 June 2019
- National Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Awards to be presented in PE - 18 June 2019
- SEDA Pitch and Perfect Roadshow - 18 June 2019
- Ironman 2020 Date Released - 18 June 2019
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019