Since lack of jobs is one of South Africa’s Social ills yours truly is challenging Motorsport South Africa to DECLARE the Art of SPINNING & DRIFTING an OFFICIAL Sport so that the Ripple Effects thereof can create Collateral Jobs.
The F.I.A and South African Department of SPORT would surely support that idea, if approached, too. In a nutshell, as soon these Sports are OFFICIAL then potential Sponsors like BMW, Infiniti cars, Mustang (Ford) & Camaro (GM) might come on board as rear-wheel driven cars are optimum for Spinning & Drifting.
Pirelli, Michelin, Goodyear etc. could donate rejected tyres and the under-utilised Aldo Scribante Race Track would have Hawkers, Tyre Collectors (for Recycling) etc. during the Spinining & Drifting EVENTS that would open a space for Job Creation and therefore the killing of Boredom that ultimately leads to Crime.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019
- @BobaniMayor Continues to ignore NMB drought crisis - 20 November 2019