Spiderman is set to stop traffic in Port Elizabeth for four year old Iminathi who has a life-threatening illness. Michelle Campbell Publicity and Oracle Media are making dreams come true in helping four year old, Iminathi’s dream of spending time with his superhero, Spiderman a reality on Thursday, 27 August 2015 at Port Elizabeth‘s beachfront – in association with Reach for a Dream.
Iminathi’s dream is to meet Spiderman, watch a movie with him, to eat vanilla cake with him, to jump on a jumping castle with him, and most excitingly to see him stop traffic. His dream will become reality tomorrow morning when Iminathi will witness his superhero show off his tricks in stopping cars on Marine Drive, after which the rest of the young boy’s dream will be made to come true. Furthermore, Spiderman will present Iminathi with a red scooter.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019
- Do or Die OR Pride? - 20 March 2019