Following the adjournment of the Special Council Meeting on 29 March 2018 the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Council Speaker has taken a decision to reconvene the adjourned Special Council meeting at 10h00 on 20 April 2018.
The Special Council meeting will be held at the same venue (Woolboard Exchange Council Chamber in Military Road).
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019