Following the adjournment of the Special Council Meeting on 29 March 2018 the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Council Speaker has taken a decision to reconvene the adjourned Special Council meeting at 10h00 on 20 April 2018.
The Special Council meeting will be held at the same venue (Woolboard Exchange Council Chamber in Military Road).
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019