Sparky estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R1000 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Sparky’s asset is estimated to be: R18000.
Sparky has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “It effects residents, visitors and workers in surrounding area. It is destroying these same persons houses, vehicles and the list goes on.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: LOOK: R600m retail boost on the cards for Port Elizabeth’s Boardwalk Precinct - 20 June 2019
- ‘How to Business’ delivers real-world business advice that can transform any company – MyPR.co.za - 20 June 2019
- JBay Winterfest and Corona JBay Open – Special Deals For Local Community – MyPR.co.za - 20 June 2019
- Makhanda News: Shanghai Jazz Stars set to perform in Cape Town - 20 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Weather forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 20 June 2019