A MyPE.co.za ‘Horse Memorial’ selected video for you:
Traveling isn’t only about the destination, but also about the memories you make along the way. In South Dakota, you’ll find iconic places like Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Custer State Park, Crazy Horse Memorial, The World’s Only Corn Palace, Laura Ingalls Wilder’s hometown, and the famous Wall Drug. You’ll find dozens of Great Faces and Great Places in this state to make your vacation one to remember. South Dakota is part of Your American Journey, and it’s one to remember.
To request a free vacation guide, visit http://www.TravelSD.com.
Official 2014 South Dakota Department of Tourism TV ad.
For more information, please visit: https://www.travelsouthdakota.com/
|Click HERE to find more ‘Horse Memorial‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019
- @BobaniMayor Continues to ignore NMB drought crisis - 20 November 2019