A MyPE.co.za ‘Horse Memorial’ selected video for you:
Traveling isn’t only about the destination, but also about the memories you make along the way. In South Dakota, you’ll find iconic places like Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Custer State Park, Crazy Horse Memorial, The World’s Only Corn Palace, Laura Ingalls Wilder’s hometown, and the famous Wall Drug. You’ll find dozens of Great Faces and Great Places in this state to make your vacation one to remember. South Dakota is part of Your American Journey, and it’s one to remember.
To request a free vacation guide, visit http://www.TravelSD.com.
Official 2014 South Dakota Department of Tourism TV ad.
For more information, please visit: https://www.travelsouthdakota.com/
|Click HERE to find more ‘Horse Memorial‘ videos.|
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- PE Business News: Ramaphosa’s investment drive paying off - 23 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- Mthatha News: WE PAY RATES BUT GET NOTHING - 22 March 2019
- Madibaz prove success story in SWD cricket – MyPR.co.za - 22 March 2019