On 2 July 2019, three South African sardine run charter businesses collaborated to establish the South African Sardine Run Charter Owners’ Association (SASRCOA). The three pioneering and founding members of the Association are African Water Sports, Adventure the Deep and Dive Expert-Tours.
The Association’s key objectives will be to encourage all other responsible and eco-tourism focused sardine-run businesses to join the Association in order to promote a thriving, safe and sustainable South African sardine run charter industry. The Association has adopted a definitive Code of Conduct for its members which will be binding on the operation of member businesses.
Clients and regulatory authorities can therefore be convinced that Association members will at all times operate strictly in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
For more information about the Association, its objectives and purpose, members of the public or businesses interested in joining the Association can contact SASRCOA on the following email: Sardine Run email@example.com
Our Legal advisor Advocate Shaheen Molla is as well available for comments or queries (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), we as an Umbrella Association in cooperation with Advocate Shaheen Molla represent SASRCOA with any issues arising from the DEA or DAF or any other matters concerning legal issues of the Sardine Run in future.
More Info on South African Sardine Run Charter Owners Association here: https://sasrcoa.co.za
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kagiso Rabada ban: South Africa coach Mark Boucher says emotion could be erased from cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020
- Ollie Pope Slams Maiden Test Ton As England Continue To Dominate The Third Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 January 2020
- Lawyers dump PRASA after failure to pay R19 million – News from GroundUp - 17 January 2020
- Bums Out More Please Guys! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 January 2020