If you listen RIGHT NOW you will hear the Campanile bells playing the SA National Anthem – Frikking awesome for #PortElizabeth – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
If you missed out then press play below:
Find out more at www.straton.co.za
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 2017 Exporter of the Year! - 22 August 2017
- Tackle the city for charity - 22 August 2017
- SCOTY 2017 – How to Enter - 22 August 2017
- Campanile Opening Hours - 21 August 2017
- Phase Two of the Nooitgedagt Water Treatment Works Officially Commissioned - 21 August 2017
Previous: Humewood’s annual Festival of Golf