If you listen RIGHT NOW you will hear the Campanile bells playing the SA National Anthem – Frikking awesome for #PortElizabeth – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
If you missed out then press play below:
Find out more at www.straton.co.za
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The ultimate test in team sport - 20 October 2017
- Winners to receive potential contract and become fully-fledged production suppliers. - 20 October 2017
- Project performance records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Education Schools Programme - 19 October 2017
- Three day-old Baby Girl found abandoned in Kwadwesi - 18 October 2017
- Our oceans are under attack - 18 October 2017
Previous: Humewood’s annual Festival of Golf