If you listen RIGHT NOW you will hear the Campanile bells playing the SA National Anthem – Frikking awesome for #PortElizabeth – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
If you missed out then press play below:
Find out more at www.straton.co.za
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Honours for Local App - 24 April 2017
- Helping rural schools in Cala, Eastern Cape - 23 April 2017
- High Stakes and High Fashion - 23 April 2017
- South Africa remains an attractive investment destination - 23 April 2017
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium shrouded in Mist - 22 April 2017
Previous: Humewood’s annual Festival of Golf