Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
This weekend, 25 and 26 March, Nelson Mandela Bay’s port will be abuzz with visitors, action, activities and South African celebrities during the one of a kind and unique People’s Port Festival rolling out on the shores of the Bay! Entrance to the festival is completely FREE – everyone is invited – and because Transnet understands the concept of different strokes for different folks, they’ve ensured that the line-up of performances and things to do, see and eat will wow the wind out of your sails and anchor you right in the Bay this weekend.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- R13.7 Million on Vehicles – Something not right here - 25 August 2019
- #OLLIMove – A Call to Move from Caring to Doing on World Rhino Day! – MyPR.co.za - 25 August 2019
- Well known SA businesswoman killed in car accident – Port Elizabeth Business News - 25 August 2019
- Riversdale learner dies after falling from skateboard – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 August 2019
- “Alone in the dark: the Sylvia Plath Effect and the Northern Areas Poet Abigail George” - 25 August 2019