Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
This weekend, 25 and 26 March, Nelson Mandela Bay’s port will be abuzz with visitors, action, activities and South African celebrities during the one of a kind and unique People’s Port Festival rolling out on the shores of the Bay! Entrance to the festival is completely FREE – everyone is invited – and because Transnet understands the concept of different strokes for different folks, they’ve ensured that the line-up of performances and things to do, see and eat will wow the wind out of your sails and anchor you right in the Bay this weekend.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Presidency: Cabinet announcement to be made later in the week, not Monday - 26 May 2019
- PE Business News: NMB Business Chamber records surge in certificates of origin issued in Q1 - 26 May 2019
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019