These images taken between 23 and 24 March were sent to MyPE.
After the Weather Guru’s epic fail to predict the rainfall last night I can’t help but feel a little cheated – not only did I climb onto my roof to do a little bit of preventative maintenance beforehand but the prediction of a deluge failed miserably. See: Massive Rain Forecast – Don’t be fooled by the sunny day today for evidence of my complicity in making people all over Port Elizabeth scramble to batten down the hatches.
As a consolation prize here are some images from when it DID rain this past weekend:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- One Step Closer for Fish Farms in Algoa Bay as DAFF Receives EA - 28 February 2020
- First Southern Kings start for 23 year-old - 28 February 2020
- Irish internationals return to Connacht squad for Isuzu Southern Kings clash - 28 February 2020
- 100 First aid kits handed over to local schools - 28 February 2020
- Loadshedding? Possibly, Maybe! - 28 February 2020