Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Yesterday, I took a walk around the Grey campus.
I ended up in the office of the new Rector, Chris Erasmus, and I had a good cuppa. Queen Victoria said “As long as there’s tea, there’s hope!”
Rector Erasmus is the fourth person to occupy the Rector’s office since my arrival at The Grey in Port Elizabeth – Dieter Pakendorf, Roy Simpson, Neil Crawford and now Mr Erasmus.
We had a good hour-long chat – bits and pieces and bits and bytes – everything from computers in the first Grey computer laboratory I installed to now being handicapped in my access to a wheelchair unfriendly school.
I’ll walk some more and we’ll talk some more – later …
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- View Tanks Contributing to The World’s First Bank For Water – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Sherwood – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Furman and Zwane on target to give new Bafana coach a winning start – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 October 2019
- Measured Ability Group Holdings South Africa (MASA) measuring up to high industry standards – MyPR.co.za - 13 October 2019
- International Friendly: South Africa 2-1 Mali – As it happened! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 October 2019