Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Yesterday, I took a walk around the Grey campus.
I ended up in the office of the new Rector, Chris Erasmus, and I had a good cuppa. Queen Victoria said “As long as there’s tea, there’s hope!”
Rector Erasmus is the fourth person to occupy the Rector’s office since my arrival at The Grey in Port Elizabeth – Dieter Pakendorf, Roy Simpson, Neil Crawford and now Mr Erasmus.
We had a good hour-long chat – bits and pieces and bits and bytes – everything from computers in the first Grey computer laboratory I installed to now being handicapped in my access to a wheelchair unfriendly school.
I’ll walk some more and we’ll talk some more – later …
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Mourners pay last respects to ANC stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo - 17 June 2019
- 24 Hour Dinghy Race – 2017 – Port Elizabeth - 17 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Buffalo City - 17 June 2019
- Grahamstown News: A RELIEF FOR PUPILS - 17 June 2019
- Winching the trawl off Port Elizabeth, South Africa – Port Elizabeth - 17 June 2019