Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Yesterday, I took a walk around the Grey campus.
I ended up in the office of the new Rector, Chris Erasmus, and I had a good cuppa. Queen Victoria said “As long as there’s tea, there’s hope!”
Rector Erasmus is the fourth person to occupy the Rector’s office since my arrival at The Grey in Port Elizabeth – Dieter Pakendorf, Roy Simpson, Neil Crawford and now Mr Erasmus.
We had a good hour-long chat – bits and pieces and bits and bytes – everything from computers in the first Grey computer laboratory I installed to now being handicapped in my access to a wheelchair unfriendly school.
I’ll walk some more and we’ll talk some more – later …
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Critical staff shortages in municipalities open flood gates for corruption - 22 October 2018
- Grahamstown News: SA’s photographic history could be lost to future generations - 22 October 2018
- PE News: New witness could testify when Omotoso trial resumes - 22 October 2018
- King Williams Town News: 2017 Volkswagen Polo Vivo GP 1.6 Comfortline for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 October 2018
- PE Business News: Omotoso rape trial resumes - 22 October 2018