Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Yesterday, I took a walk around the Grey campus.
I ended up in the office of the new Rector, Chris Erasmus, and I had a good cuppa. Queen Victoria said “As long as there’s tea, there’s hope!”
Rector Erasmus is the fourth person to occupy the Rector’s office since my arrival at The Grey in Port Elizabeth – Dieter Pakendorf, Roy Simpson, Neil Crawford and now Mr Erasmus.
We had a good hour-long chat – bits and pieces and bits and bytes – everything from computers in the first Grey computer laboratory I installed to now being handicapped in my access to a wheelchair unfriendly school.
I’ll walk some more and we’ll talk some more – later …
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: 2018 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Trendline for sale in Eastern Cape - 18 August 2018
- Do You Know Where That Aeroplane is Going To? – MyPR.co.za - 17 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Report foresees ‘black empowerment’ issue for Oceana ahead of rights allocations - 17 August 2018
- ANC’s proposed “land cap” amendment will cripple the economy - 17 August 2018
- Mthatha news: Five pupils share a desk: School falls apart as Bhisho drags heels on promised new building - 17 August 2018