Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Yesterday, I took a walk around the Grey campus.
I ended up in the office of the new Rector, Chris Erasmus, and I had a good cuppa. Queen Victoria said “As long as there’s tea, there’s hope!”
Rector Erasmus is the fourth person to occupy the Rector’s office since my arrival at The Grey in Port Elizabeth – Dieter Pakendorf, Roy Simpson, Neil Crawford and now Mr Erasmus.
We had a good hour-long chat – bits and pieces and bits and bytes – everything from computers in the first Grey computer laboratory I installed to now being handicapped in my access to a wheelchair unfriendly school.
I’ll walk some more and we’ll talk some more – later …
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Four killed in separate crashes in the Eastern Cape - 20 April 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 20 April 2019
- Bhisho News: SIX THUGS BUST AFTER BOMBING ATM! - 19 April 2019
- Mthatha News: Four killed in separate crashes in the Eastern Cape - 19 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Uitenhage mom receives life changing kidney #GoodNewsDay - 19 April 2019