NELSON Mandela University’s South Campus will soon be producing just over 10% of its electricity requirements, thanks to an innovative R18-million green power plant, which is being established on the campus this month (July).
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Critical staff shortages in municipalities open flood gates for corruption - 22 October 2018
- Grahamstown News: SA’s photographic history could be lost to future generations - 22 October 2018
- PE News: New witness could testify when Omotoso trial resumes - 22 October 2018
- King Williams Town News: 2017 Volkswagen Polo Vivo GP 1.6 Comfortline for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 October 2018
- PE Business News: Omotoso rape trial resumes - 22 October 2018