NELSON Mandela University’s South Campus will soon be producing just over 10% of its electricity requirements, thanks to an innovative R18-million green power plant, which is being established on the campus this month (July).
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Uitenhage mom receives life changing kidney #GoodNewsDay - 19 April 2019
- PE Business News: Oryx Expands Bunkering Footprint - 19 April 2019
- R17 billion Eskom bailout proof that things are much worse - 18 April 2019
- IRONMAN 2018 – Fundraising for 2 Overseas Scholarships [video] - 18 April 2019
- “Eskom crisis would have been worse” – Radebe – MyPR.co.za - 18 April 2019