NELSON Mandela University’s South Campus will soon be producing just over 10% of its electricity requirements, thanks to an innovative R18-million green power plant, which is being established on the campus this month (July).
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Do You Know Where That Aeroplane is Going To? – MyPR.co.za - 17 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Report foresees ‘black empowerment’ issue for Oceana ahead of rights allocations - 17 August 2018
- ANC’s proposed “land cap” amendment will cripple the economy - 17 August 2018
- Mthatha news: Five pupils share a desk: School falls apart as Bhisho drags heels on promised new building - 17 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Female Metro Officers arrest PE driver for overloading - 17 August 2018