A large clearing adjacent to the main intersection in front of the main tower building on Nelson Mandela University’s South Campus awaits the establishment of a new solar farm, to supply the institution with green electricity going into the future. The project is planned to be completed by February 2019.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uber driver hijacked in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 September 2019
- Heal Your Round Pink Donut Naturally – MyPR.co.za - 22 September 2019
- Vehicle tracking device leads PE police to suspected house robbers – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 September 2019
- Massive Performances in Excellent Surf For Billabong Seal Point Pro Junior Day 2 – MyPR.co.za - 22 September 2019
- Rainbow Runners - 22 September 2019