A large clearing adjacent to the main intersection in front of the main tower building on Nelson Mandela University’s South Campus awaits the establishment of a new solar farm, to supply the institution with green electricity going into the future. The project is planned to be completed by February 2019.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Two arrested for unlicensed firearms around Mthatha Cluster - 19 February 2019
- Day 1 Live Replay – SAP 5O5 World Championship 2015 – Port Elizabeth, South Africa [video] - 19 February 2019
- Grahamstown News: ‘It was not the worst kind of rape’: HIV+ Eastern Cape rapist appeals life sentence - 19 February 2019
- SA Cricket Legends return to focus on developing cricket talent – MyPR.co.za - 19 February 2019
- PE Business News: Zambia Mines Minister pledges support for gemstone sector - 19 February 2019