Visit and explore Oyster Bay, Eastern Cape accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Oyster Bay, Eastern Cape selected video for you:
Minister of Energy Dipuo Peters broke ground at the R2bn Red Cap Kouga Wind Farm project at Oyster Bay in the Eastern Cape today (Friday 15 March). The 32-turbine wind farm is on track to go operational in the final quarter of 2014 and will generate 80MW of clean and renewable power.
The Red Cap Kouga Wind Farm, which was named as one of the preferred bidders in the Government’s independent power producer procurement programme in December 2011, is expected to inject in excess of R250 million into community upliftment projects to be distributed through the Red Cap Kouga Community Development Trust.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 August 2019
- Air Mauritius partners with SA to launch pilot academy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019
- Shots fired following armed robbery at House and Home warehouse in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 August 2019
- Shots fired following armed robbery at House and Home warehouse in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Small-Scale Farmers Demand Access to Land - 23 August 2019