Visit and explore Oyster Bay, Eastern Cape accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Oyster Bay, Eastern Cape selected video for you:
Minister of Energy Dipuo Peters broke ground at the R2bn Red Cap Kouga Wind Farm project at Oyster Bay in the Eastern Cape today (Friday 15 March). The 32-turbine wind farm is on track to go operational in the final quarter of 2014 and will generate 80MW of clean and renewable power.
The Red Cap Kouga Wind Farm, which was named as one of the preferred bidders in the Government’s independent power producer procurement programme in December 2011, is expected to inject in excess of R250 million into community upliftment projects to be distributed through the Red Cap Kouga Community Development Trust.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019