Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
© 2017 Edward C Lunnon | Ill 10 years 4 months
Physical Advantage CBD | Mental Deuce
The once previously disadvantaged inhabitant makes way for the billionaire!
Please switch off the lights. Donald is coming!
Ja, I found out this week, it’s not easy getting a lift in Life. So I didn’t make it to Aberdeen.
I’ll get there …. I haven’t got my mind to where it should be yet. And worst of all, my eyes grow dim I cannot see … Even though I’ve got my specs with me.. this is possibly the greatest challenge I have faced in the last ten years. I’ll lift myself up!
Yes, we can!
Only now they tell me it affects my eyesight too!
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Wits University producing masks for COVID-19 patients – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 April 2020
- No social distancing at some Easter Cape health facilities amid rising infections – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 April 2020
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson urged to hand over power temporarily unless he recovers quickly – Lockdown News - 6 April 2020
- Eastern Cape Motors – Open During Lockdown - 6 April 2020
- Murder suspects arrested in Walmer – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 April 2020