Snoek Samoosa. Have you ever tried one? If not then pop along to the Ripple Hill Hotel in Patensie to educate your palate somewhat. Two thumbs up from MyPE. Followed by mussels and a shared seafood platter – we were replete and charged for our journey back to Gonjah Chalet deep in the bush with no cellphone reception and no electricity. #patensie #ripplehill #snoek #samoosas #mype #alanstraton #baviaanskloof – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- EC pupil stabbed to death - 19 January 2019
- Cheetahs edge injury time victory - 18 January 2019
- Time to sort this Red Location Museum ‘MESS’ out once and for all - 18 January 2019
- POPCRU on #Bosasagate - 18 January 2019
- That I could be Good Enough to live as long as the co-inventor of the Lithium-ion battery - 18 January 2019