SMSPortal, the Port Elizabeth and Cape Town-based leading bulk SMS company, which delivers targeted SMS campaigns, and associated services, is proud to present its new logo and overall brand refresh.
Charles Stretch, SMSPortal’s MD worked with Online Innovations to update and strengthen the business’s brand and positioning. Stretch commented: “We have sought to reinvigorate the SMSPortal brand assets, and will be updating the website in the coming weeks to reflect our broader business. With international activity, we want our site and branding to be clean, simple, modern and accessible. We will now achieve consistency across all our communications.”
The new branding underlines SMSPortal’s clarity of purpose – to deliver the most effective, clear and efficient SMS services and its on-going commitment to its network partners.
2013 will be a busy year for SMSPortal: as well as new markets, there are several new product developments in the pipeline, as well as new regulatory compliances to adhere to. There will also be a regular stream of industry comment, especially on the key issues of SMS communication, mobile marketing, regulatory changes and challenges and user experience and measurement.
SMSPortal now employs 23 staff in Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, and has strengthened its marketing function by investment in PR firm Sapphire Street, and increasing its share of voice in the media.
Author: Kimberley Nanson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bergrivier anti poaching project - 5 April 2020
- Port Elizabeth healthcare workers fearful due to lack of protective equipment – Port Elizabeth in the News - 5 April 2020
- Coronavirus: India lights up millions of lamps on PM Modi’s appeal – Lockdown News - 5 April 2020
- Gauteng Health Department calls for donations of protective gear – Port Elizabeth Business News - 5 April 2020
- New Zealand enforces ‘bonk ban’: Partners who don’t live together can’t visit each other under strict coronavirus lockdown – Lockdown News - 5 April 2020