Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Small business in the Nelson Mandela Bay metro say their growth is being stunted because of a lack of communication from the municipality. It’s one of the issues which emerged during a SMME roadshow in Port Elizabeth.
For more News visit: http://www.sabc.co.za/news
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SABCNewsOnline?lang=en
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SABCNewsOnline
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Gamtoos Bash – MyPR.co.za - 24 April 2019
- ECPTA appoints Boomtown as media planning and buying partner - 24 April 2019
- COGTA Minister Asked to Urgently Intervene in Nelson Mandela Bay - 24 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Johnny Sexton’s younger brother Jerry has signed a three-year deal with the Southern Kings - 24 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ernst Middendorp wants Pule Ekstein to stay at Chiefs - 24 April 2019