The prize for the best #smile of the day at the Boardwalk Children’s #Christmas event for patients at the Dora Nginza and Livingstone Hospitals went to this young lady on the left who was imbued with joy and wonder at all that went on around her – makes ones heart melt. On the right is #sister from #Glasgow, Nikki. Oh, and the reference to #Huncle is a legacy from my #CapeTown nieces (@georgie_xx_walsh and @hope_weird_ ) who variously refer to me as ‘Sunny, Funny, Auntie Alan”, Gruncle (grumpy uncle) or Huncle (happy uncle – secretly I turn that to hunky uncle though!) #alanstraton #straton, #mype #boardwalk – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- I am Kinda Glad I don’t Eat Meat - 6 December 2019
- Manhunt for four suspects in E Cape - 6 December 2019
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019