SmartStone Port Elizabeth, has joined the Concrete Manufacturers Association (CMA) after demonstrating its: quality assurance systems, environmental compliance, technical and engineering competence, operational health and safety procedures, and financial stability.
“The CMA is an association which is recognized and respected for setting and maintaining best-practice standards,” explains Mimi Rupp, SmartStone Port Elizabeth co-owner and the longest established SmartStone licensee in South Africa. “It’s a testament to our dedication to quality and sustainable business practices.”
SmartStone products are cast concrete cobbles, pavers, tiles and cladding which are designed to look more like stone, than natural stone, and are highly durable and ideal for commercial and residential spaces.
With a dedicated manufacturing facility on Victoria Drive, Walmer, and a recently updated show room open to the public and trade, SmartStone products can also be found at Stone etc. on Villiers Road, Walmer.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Brave PE shop owner and assistant apprehend suspect – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 August 2019
- Body of newborn baby found in PE rubbish bin – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 August 2019
- SAPS take action on lack of rape kits - 18 August 2019
- DASO wins Presidency at Rhodes - 18 August 2019
- Prescription of assets is unacceptable, should be rejected by all - 18 August 2019