SmartStone Port Elizabeth, has joined the Concrete Manufacturers Association (CMA) after demonstrating its: quality assurance systems, environmental compliance, technical and engineering competence, operational health and safety procedures, and financial stability.
“The CMA is an association which is recognized and respected for setting and maintaining best-practice standards,” explains Mimi Rupp, SmartStone Port Elizabeth co-owner and the longest established SmartStone licensee in South Africa. “It’s a testament to our dedication to quality and sustainable business practices.”
SmartStone products are cast concrete cobbles, pavers, tiles and cladding which are designed to look more like stone, than natural stone, and are highly durable and ideal for commercial and residential spaces.
With a dedicated manufacturing facility on Victoria Drive, Walmer, and a recently updated show room open to the public and trade, SmartStone products can also be found at Stone etc. on Villiers Road, Walmer.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- City of Cape Town moves to evict occupiers of old circus school – News from GroundUp - 15 December 2019
- Sharing the magic of mosaics – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 December 2019
- Six-year old wounded in PE shooting – three arrested – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019
- Two gang members arrested for attempted murder: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019
- Sedgefield: A Garden Route summer in SA’s first ‘Slow Town’ – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 December 2019