SmartStone Port Elizabeth, has joined the Concrete Manufacturers Association (CMA) after demonstrating its: quality assurance systems, environmental compliance, technical and engineering competence, operational health and safety procedures, and financial stability.
“The CMA is an association which is recognized and respected for setting and maintaining best-practice standards,” explains Mimi Rupp, SmartStone Port Elizabeth co-owner and the longest established SmartStone licensee in South Africa. “It’s a testament to our dedication to quality and sustainable business practices.”
SmartStone products are cast concrete cobbles, pavers, tiles and cladding which are designed to look more like stone, than natural stone, and are highly durable and ideal for commercial and residential spaces.
With a dedicated manufacturing facility on Victoria Drive, Walmer, and a recently updated show room open to the public and trade, SmartStone products can also be found at Stone etc. on Villiers Road, Walmer.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Mabuyane vows to clear his name after reports he received undue benefits - 22 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mossel Bay ready for elections - 22 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2018 Toyota Hilux 2.4 GD-6 SRX 4X4 Double Cab Bakkie Auto for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Wifi rooters - 22 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown K9 Unit assists to stop poachers in their tracks - 22 May 2019