Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Skateboarders and Instagrammers unite by Port Elizabeth Daily Photo:
Perfectly Pollok by Port Elizabeth Daily Photo:
I think people are so used to Kings Beach, Humewood and Hobie that they often forget how awesome a beach Pollok Beach is. It is a dangerous beach to swim at when the lifeguards aren’t on duty, but it’s great for a walk, to watch the surfers and dolphins or to splash around with the kids in the tidal pool by the gap in the rocks in front of Something Good.
Read more here: http://portelizabethdailyphoto.blogspot.com/2016/05/perfectly-pollok.html.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Makhanda forever! Grahamstown by any other name is just as charming - 21 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Kite flying at Uitenhage Market - 21 July 2019
- PE Business News: Jobberman’s New CEO Hilda Kabushenga Kragha Shares Experience - 21 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in King Williams Town Ext 30 - 20 July 2019
- Mthatha News: Nkonyeni hailed as a pillar of strength to young talent - 20 July 2019