This festive season Bayworld will offer exciting activities and extra presentations to visitors.
From 12 December 2005 to 8 January 2006 the daily dolphin and seal presentations will be complemented by a special early morning presentation with a difference, as well as seal and penguin feeding sessions. Other activities during this period include highlights tours, cultural activities and viewing of fish feeding sessions. The public operating hours of the facility will also be extended to ensure a convenient visiting experience.
Bayworld will also be offering a number of extra activities such as a children’s Holiday Programme, Behind-the-Scenes tours, dissections, specialist talks and special breakfasts to the public.
The four Behind-the-Scenes tours each have a different focus.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and Cycling South Africa present the Africa Cup - 16 July 2019
- New Mantis website launched - 16 July 2019
- Responsible Business - 16 July 2019
- Library and Literacy Centre opens in Zwide - 16 July 2019
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019