This festive season Bayworld will offer exciting activities and extra presentations to visitors.
From 12 December 2005 to 8 January 2006 the daily dolphin and seal presentations will be complemented by a special early morning presentation with a difference, as well as seal and penguin feeding sessions. Other activities during this period include highlights tours, cultural activities and viewing of fish feeding sessions. The public operating hours of the facility will also be extended to ensure a convenient visiting experience.
Bayworld will also be offering a number of extra activities such as a children’s Holiday Programme, Behind-the-Scenes tours, dissections, specialist talks and special breakfasts to the public.
The four Behind-the-Scenes tours each have a different focus.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mpho Mokonyama - 22 May 2019
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019