This festive season Bayworld will offer exciting activities and extra presentations to visitors.
From 12 December 2005 to 8 January 2006 the daily dolphin and seal presentations will be complemented by a special early morning presentation with a difference, as well as seal and penguin feeding sessions. Other activities during this period include highlights tours, cultural activities and viewing of fish feeding sessions. The public operating hours of the facility will also be extended to ensure a convenient visiting experience.
Bayworld will also be offering a number of extra activities such as a children’s Holiday Programme, Behind-the-Scenes tours, dissections, specialist talks and special breakfasts to the public.
The four Behind-the-Scenes tours each have a different focus.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Consumers cautioned against excessive spending as repo rate remains unchanged - 25 May 2018
- SA Express Suspended - 24 May 2018
- Repo rate unchanged at 6.5% - 24 May 2018
- You can have any Colour you like, So long as it is Black - 24 May 2018
- To fix dysfunctional municipalities, you must start from the ground up - 24 May 2018