This festive season Bayworld will offer exciting activities and extra presentations to visitors.
From 12 December 2005 to 8 January 2006 the daily dolphin and seal presentations will be complemented by a special early morning presentation with a difference, as well as seal and penguin feeding sessions. Other activities during this period include highlights tours, cultural activities and viewing of fish feeding sessions. The public operating hours of the facility will also be extended to ensure a convenient visiting experience.
Bayworld will also be offering a number of extra activities such as a children’s Holiday Programme, Behind-the-Scenes tours, dissections, specialist talks and special breakfasts to the public.
The four Behind-the-Scenes tours each have a different focus.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- This past Sunday on Bird Island - 19 September 2017
- Goals from Last Home Game for NMU Netball Team - 19 September 2017
- Coega hailed as the best SEZ on the African Continent - 18 September 2017
- Full Southern Kings Team Available for Zebre Game - 18 September 2017
- Get your Free Will Here - 18 September 2017