Visit and explore Mount Frere, Eastern Cape accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Mount Frere, Eastern Cape selected video for you:
With support from CDC and PEPFAR, Community Media Trust’s “Siyayinqoba Beat It!” ran a successful door-to-door campaign followed by an open day event in the Alfred Nzo region of the Eastern Cape.
Coupled with their already popular radio shows, the Siyayinqoba team and partners were able to reach and educate the residents of Mount Frere about HIV/AIDS and TB care and prevention.
Taking into consideration that this community exists in such a remote area of South Africa, CMT joined forces with local stakeholders and partner organisations such as district and sub-district health, the local municipality and TB HIV Care Association to ensure that services were available to the community during the event. Officials from the South African Social Security Agency were on standby to help anyone who needed to apply for South African identity documents while TB HIV Care Association provided testing and referral services for HIV, TB, diabetes and high blood pressure.
Take a peek at their promo to see just exactly what they got up to.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cricket-England test trio to join Lions squad after South Africa triumph – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Greenmarket Square refugees reject City of Cape Town’s offer of reintegration – News from GroundUp - 27 January 2020
- Cele says he will not tolerate femicide and abuse of women – Port Elizabeth Business News - 27 January 2020
- Stokes and Wood lead England to series win in South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 27 January 2020
- Rufane Donkin Primary construction project still incomplete - 27 January 2020