Visit and explore Tsolo, Eastern Cape accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Tsolo, Eastern Cape selected video for you:
Sinomusa cultural group,is a group based in the Eastern Cape in a small town called Tsolo. It has travelled nationally and internationally, performing on Arts Festivals and has by far released 2 Albums: Zwelimnandi and Masiyembo.
These ladies showcase their tradition and customs through singing and dancing Ingobhe, a dance of the Mpondomse tribe (Xhosa).
They perform on any occassions, For bookings, contact: Nomonde- 078 524 8445 or myself, Tolakele-072 544 3738.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Muhammad Kizito: It was a bittersweet victory – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 August 2019
- ‘Only more to come from Damons’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 August 2019
- All the Friday night winners announced! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 August 2019
- HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 August 2019
- Air Mauritius partners with SA to launch pilot academy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019