The internationally acclaimed Frank Sinatra tribute show, Sinatra and Me is coming to The Boardwalk in March 2019. Direct from the West End and Los Angeles, one of the world’s greatest Sinatra impersonators, Richard Shelton recreates the magical moments from Sinatra’s illustrious career in a captivating evening of storytelling and song. Sinatra and Me is for one night only at The Boardwalk International Convention Centre on 29 March 2019.
The show features all of Sinatra’s signature hits, from ‘Come fly with me’, ‘The lady is a tramp’, ‘Moonlight in Vermont’ and ‘My way’ to “Strangers in the night” and “I got you under my skin”. Supported by a live swing band, Shelton performs these and other Sinatra classics with great verve and polish.
The award winning Shelton has performed for HRH Prince Charles at Windsor Castle, for Sir Elton John at his White Tie and Tiara Ball, with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, the BBC Concert Orchestra, the BBC Big Band, at Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club in London and on countless international TV and radio shows.
As an actor, Shelton is known to British TV audiences for playing series regular Dr Adam Forsythe in the TV show Emmerdale. Richard recently made his US TV debut playing Mr Benson in House of Lies.
Don’t miss Sinatra and Me at The Boardwalk at 20h00 on 29 March 2019. Tickets are priced from R180 per person at Computicket. Groups and pensioners qualify for a 10% discount.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020
- Humansdorp to march against rising crime and gangsterism - 21 February 2020
- Too late for a bounce back Kings and Cheetahs? - 21 February 2020
- African Penguin populations in the wild have declined by 95 per cent - 21 February 2020