Award-winning innovations by Eastern Cape entrepreneurs will be on show at a Propella industry open day.
The display will include projects from Propella’s Industrial and ICT hubs.
They include Qpark which is a smart parking system that will halt the abuse of disabled parking bays; Celeste lighting which is circadian lighting that mimics the natural light from the sun and The Ubuntu Net which seeks to solve the unemployment problem currently facing our youth.
Propella business incubation manager Anita Palmer says the open day will provide inspiration to other innovators and entrepreneurs in the metro and showcase investment and development opportunities to business.
The event will take place on 04 December 2018 from 14h00 – 17h00 and entrance is free.
Propella Business Incubator is situated in the Humerail Business Park on Oakworth Road.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019